Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

I am so happy to not be working my normal job today. Instead of working away from home, I'm working at my very own home....out in the yard! I hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day, let us rejoice in the work that God has entrusted to us, every day of the week!

*This is my cat, Peaches. She is bonding with my 20-year-old stuffed dog, Ruff (who I will be no longer sleeping with in 2 months when I get married.....it's bitter sweet).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning! I am not sure how I came across your blog... but I am glad I did. Reading it was a fantastic way to start my day!

I started a blog www.standing-for-something.blogspot.com to recognize and spread good news instead of all the bad news we are fed constantly through media etc.. there, i like to share positive blogs for others to visit. Would it be ok if I highlighted your blog on my site today?

thank you for standing for something!

standingforsomething@live.com

Lauren and Justin said...

thanks for the comments!! come back anytime! congrats on your upcoming wedding... it is so soon!