Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring is Here!

I am so excited that Spring is here! There is just something about Spring that gives me this warm, fuzzy feeling inside. It just puts a huge smile on my face and makes me want to run down a hill! Okay, I know that was random....but truly, it puts me in a mood to do something random and spontaneous, like run down a grassy hill.....barefoot! :D
With the coming of Spring my husband and I already have so many plans laid out for us already. We are helping my sister-in-law and brother-in-law move from Charlotte to Atlanta. They are sad to be leaving Charlotte (I'm sad too), but due to his job going to Mexico, he has taken a new job in Atlanta. I'm excited for them to be together again because they have had to live apart for a few weeks while he lived in a hotel near his new job. I can't imagine having to be away from my husband that long. I know they cried every weekend when he had to go back to ATL. They have a sweet home for sale in Charlotte, great for a starter family, completely renovated that they really need to sale. (If you are interested, e-mail me and I'll get you the hook-up :D ).


Next weekend we are working to help my grandmother move. Indeed, she is selling her recently purchased (3 years) home and moving to a home more out in the country. The saying is true, "You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl." :D

She is wonderful and is so excited to move and to be able to "go fishing anytime I want to and go outside without the neighbors staring at me." Ask anyone who knows her, she is not one for settling down anytime soon. :D

But God is good and I am so excited for what this Spring has in store for me and my household. We are happy, happy, HAPPY and enjoying God's rich blessings while keeping Him first in our marriage and home.

What are your plans for this Spring? What can't you wait to do first?

I'm ready for some spray-painting action!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. U said...

Your granny!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!

I can't wait to see all the spray painting you'll be doing! I need some serious inspiration!!

His,
Mrs. U

Bethanie said...

I can't wait to plant some seeds. Its so hard to tell when is the best time because of spring flood season. Eager to sprout some blooms.

Thumperdd said...

I love spring, too. I posted some flower photos a few weeks ago because I was soooooooo very excited to see some buds. Need to get out and take some more.

What great photos you're sharing!

By the way, I have a giveaway this week, be sure to hop on over and enter - http://2thesimplelife.blogspot.com/2009/03/announcing-giveaway.html . Wouldn't it be funny if you won another giveaway???

Good luck with all of the moving. I love Charlotte and would not enjoy moving to Atlanta. Best wishes to them!