Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Blog Look

Now, if you have been around the past few days, you may have noticed that I've been changing the look of my blog.  I was ready for something new, so I tried the black and red background.  According to my poll, three people liked it, one person did not like it, and one thought I should try something different.

While I thought it was a very cute background, thanks to The Cutest Blog on the Block, it really wasn't me.  Therefore, I decided to change it!  I hope you like it!

5 comments:

Mrs. U said...

Ooh! This is very pretty, too!!! I like both of them. I just get excited whenever anyone changes their blog. I had someone give me HTML code for my blog 3 years ago to create the wallpaper stuff on the sides of my blog. No matter which "cutest blog on the block" template I choose, it still shows my wallpaper. I have NO idea how to change it, so I guess I'm stuck for a while. :)

All that to say, ENJOY CHANGING YOURS!! It's pretty no matter how it looks because the words in this blog reflect your heart. :)

His,
Mrs. U

Mrs. E said...

It's refreshing and crisp!

Love~ Jen

Katie said...

I like it.

SavGarcia said...

I love your blog (and the new design!) I was nominated for the Kreativ Blog Award a few days ago and wanted to let you know that I passed along one of my nominations to you! You can see the instructions in my blog.
Thanks for such a fabulous blog and your inspiring words.
Savannah

Katie said...

Thank you for sharing your answer on my Monday Question. Little did you know that you would be the catalyst for unlocking the blockage that I have been experiencing in my relationship with God lately. :) I would love it if you could read my post and share your any words of wisdom, for me and also anyone one else who may read the post and comments. Thank you again for being not only a vessel God can use, but a vessel God is using.