Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Consider Willow House!

When it comes to buying Christmas gifts, please consider Willow House and me, as your Willow House Design Consultant!  Willow House is currently having the Very Merry Markdown, 23 items on sale for 23 days!  

Visit my webpage today to order!  It will be shipped straight to you!  

www.melissaspell.willowhouse.com
Click on:  Shop My Online Store


Did I mention we also have a Brand New Outlet Store??   



Order by December 2nd and you'll be entered in my Christmas giveaway for a $30 Willow House gift certificate!  Every $20 you spend gets you one entry! 

2 comments:

Katie @ Imperfect People said...

Found you today! Love the title of your blog and your heart for God. I have a Christian website too imperfectpeople.net I would love to be "blogging friends" Have a great day!

Katie @ Imperfect People said...

Enjoyed reading your blog! I also have a Christain blog www.imperfectpeople.net I would love to be "blogging friends" LOL