Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

32 Weeks!


I'm 32 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of baby:  Fundal Height measures 30 weeks @ 31 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 25 lbs (as of 31 weeks)
Maternity Clothes: I pretty much wear maternity clothes all the time.  I do have some tops that I can wear that were loose fitting and still fit.
Gender: It's a boy!!  Jacob Raleigh!
Movement: He moves around a good bit.  Instead of kicking as much, he is rolling and sticking his hiney up! 
Sleep: I mostly sleep through the night right now.  But I have to wake up in the night to go to the bathroom two or three times.
What I miss: Being able to pick up heavy things without thinking twice.  Jonathan keeps an eye on me to make sure I don't lift anything heavy.
Cravings: Orange Juice!  I finally got smart and bought two at a time.
Symptoms:  I've been having some rib pain for weeks now.  I'm starting to get tired a lot easier.  I'm starting to experience sciatic nerve back...but I'm glad it's just now beginning.  I have that to be thankful for.
Best Moment this week:  Feeling Jacob roll around and push his hiney and heels out.  I wish I could see him in there because sometimes I just can't figure out what he is doing in there!

No comments: