Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Jacob turned one!

I'm back!!!  I have to say, I'm already loving the new layout for composing.  Part of the reason I didn't blog much is because I always got so frustrated just trying to compose a post, especially when pictures were involved.

Jacob is growing fast!  He turned a year old the first part of February!




Love our boy so much!  He never ceases to amaze me and all the joy he has brought into our home. We are beyond blessed!!



Love you, Jacob!  Happy Birthday!  Even though you're technically a toddler now, you'll always be my baby!!  

2 comments:

Mrs. U said...

Yay! You're back! And Happy Birthday, Jacob! One!?!?!? How time flies!!

Davene Grace said...

Hi, Melissa!

It was so much fun to pop over here tonight and get caught up. How wonderful about your son!!! He is just as cute as a button, and it's obvious he is SO loved. What a blessing!

I feel a little nostalgic because I remember you back in your newlywed days, and now look at you...all grown up, and a mama, too! So exciting! :)