Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 06, 2006

First Post!

First Post!!

I was going to start my very first post called "About Me," but I'll just get to the point. I'm a sinner, saved by grace of God. I desire to please the Lord, everyday, by being a woman of His Word, only one problem.....the World. How do I keep it my heart's desire to please the Lord, while living in this world? By looking less like the world, and more like Christ. That's why I'm starting this blog, to share my experiences in growing, to hear from other women with the same desire to please the Lord, and to grow into a more godly woman, who fears the Lord and glorifies His name.

2 comments:

TuckerBlogSpot said...

Melissa, I think that we need more God Fearing Women like us out there. I love the Lord like you do and am attending a church that is brand new, we want to see souls saved and hearts filled with Gods love and mercy.
You seem like an awsome Christian.
Visit my blog at tucker9865.blogspot.com
nice talking to you.
Tiffany from Kentucky

theups said...

Hi Melissa!!!
LOVE the beginning of your blog!! I cannot wait to see how the Lord leads this.

Follow Him!!

His,
Mrs. U
PS- I'm linking your blog to mine. :)