Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

A Catfish Date!


Last Thursday my husband and I celebrated our first six months of marriage with dinner out! We went to a place my husband loves for their "all you can eat" catfish, called....."The Catfish House!" How appropriate!

This place has the BEST hushpuppies and the sweetest tea. We both ordered the catfish, and 15 fish later we were stuffed!

I am very grateful for the time we spent together, especially enjoying something we both love! When I was growing up, my grandparents had a pond and loved to go fishing just as much as they loved eating them! It brought back fond memories of summers with my grandparents and my brother. I wouldn't trade those days....or these days with my sweet husband for anything!


Do you have a memory of the past similar to mine? I'd love to hear it!

2 comments:

Charree said...

I grew up in southern Mississippi and there was a catfish place that my parents really like. It was all-you-can-eat too. I have many happy memories of our little family eating away at the catfish, fried pickles, fries, and hush puppies.

Mrs. E said...

How wonderful that you had such a wonderful time with your husband!! :)
What a great picture of you both.
Many Blessings~ Miss Jen