I will be taking some much needed time off from blogging.
I've thought and prayed about these for the past few days and I've finally decided that it's best to take some time off.
I really enjoying blogging. I love reading other ladies' blogs and writing on my own blog. I do not write on my blog nearly as much as I read your blogs. Therefore, you may not miss me being at my blog, but you may not see my comments on yours for a little bit.
I really dislike feeling disconnected from you, but it is a must. Last night I had my final breakdown, emotional moment of "I've going in circles and have no time for anything!" My poor husband, he does not yet know how to handle these intense crying episodes. I generally don't cry...as I try to hold it all in, but when I do...WATCH OUT! lol
Here is the short list of things I need to get done before I will begin blogging (reading and writing on Blogger) again:
1) Finish writing the 130 thank-you notes that remain from my "new town" shower.
2) Catch up on all of the laundry and ironing that has been piling up.
3) Finish creating jewelry for salon #1 inventory.
4) Clean and organize our home office.
5) Establish a workout plan and make a habit to follow it.
6) Be in bed by 10:30 (this will come by force turned habit :D )
7) Continue my weekday streak of getting up by 6 and have time with God before starting
8) Catch up with family and friends via telephone.
9) Strive to "make my house a home" that my husband feels stress-free and cozy in.
10) Spend quality time with my favorite person in the world, my sweet husband, Jonathan.
I will miss you all. Please remember, if I haven't been commenting on your blog for while....it's not you.....it's me :D I will be back before you know it with some interesting posts and a GIVEAWAY! I'm so excited!
May the Lord be honored in this time.
Speaking of my sweet husband......